WORK WITH US
Take Your Career to the Next Level
with Pope International
Browse our currently available positions and submit your resume from the list below. We look forward to connecting with you!
Development Associate/ Foreign Affairs
Pope International | Integrated Development Solutions is seeking a motivated, proactive, creative, career and customer-oriented Account Associate/Foreign Affairs with interest in Foreign Affairs’ markets, offices, and stakeholders. This position will be focused on bringing PI’s core solutions and capabilities to market within the Foreign Affairs agencies, primarily the Department of State (DOS) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and their implementing partners.
This position directly contributes to PI’s commitment to partnership by continuing and accelerating our growth within the Foreign Affairs sector. Reporting to the Account Executive/Foreign Affairs, this position helps to design and execute account strategies and drive business growth.
PI believes in, seeks, forms and nurtures partnerships. In fact, our dynamic model of Integrated Development Solutions can only run through the spirit of partnership.
- Cultivate new and existing customer relationships to develop our business and visibility within the Foreign Affairs community, primarily DOS and USAID and their implementing partners – coordinated with our Account Executives/Foreign Affairs – that result in organic and inorganic growth.
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of PI’s capabilities, technology, and business objectives. Use this knowledge to implement creative and differentiated growth strategies and customer engagements as well as influence future capability development efforts.
- Identify, qualify, and support the capture of new business for the company. This includes ownership of the new business pipeline and account/opportunity-specific customer engagement plans. Maintain a partnership pipeline of qualified business opportunities by constantly identifying and qualifying new opportunities.
- Support introductory and ongoing briefing(s) with various Bureau, Office, Mission and implementing partner leadership and management teams.
- Maintain business relationships with other industry partners to facilitate teaming and thorough awareness of the competitive market.
- Participate in and host Foreign Affairs related industry events and panels that highlight PI investments and service capabilities.
- Review and evaluate proposal documents to ensure customer-focused solutions are reflected during color reviews and in preparation for proposal submission.
- Consult on PI projects on behalf of our partners.
- Commitment to and interest in the Foreign Affairs industry.
- Demonstrated ability to be a strategic, self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.